- 3,450 JDAM anti-jam KMU-556 (GBU-31) for MK-84 warheads
- 1,725 KMU-557 (GBU-31) for BLU-109 warheads
- 1,725 KMU-572 (GBU-38) for MK-82 warheads
- 3,450 MK-84 2,000lb general purpose bombs
- 1,725 MK-82 500lb general purpose bombs
- 1,725 BLU-109 bombs
- 3,450 GBU-39 small diameter bombs
- 11,500 FMU-139, FMU-143 and FMU-152 fuses
Manufactured by Boeing and Lockheed, the JDAM is a low-cost guidance kit designed to convert existing 500lb, 1,000lb and 2,000lb unguided free-fall bombs into precision guided smart munitions.
The kit consists of adjustable tail fins and an inertial navigation system / global positioning system control unit, capable of accurately delivering bombs from very low to very high altitude in all-weather conditions.